Alberta Marriage Commissioner – St. Albert and area
My services include:
- Initial contact (phone/email): Let’s initially chat about your vision, your ceremony needs and my availability.
- Pre-wedding meeting(s): What is your vision of your wedding ceremony? If you and I think that we “fit”, then book that date and time with a non-refundable deposit to confirm my availability for the specific date and time.
- Developing a unique and personalized ceremony in collaboration with the engaged couple (We do this step through meetings, phone calls and /or emails):
- Attending and running the Rehearsal, (if booked, usually 1 to 2 hours in length);
- Completing the legal documentation;
- Officiating at the civil ceremony at the agreed upon location and
- Submitting the completed documents for registration.
Ceremony customization options :
- Blended family ceremonies
- Unity candle/Memorial candle
- Flower (Rose) presentations to the parents
- Personalized Ring presentations
- Sand blending ceremonies
- Lasso ceremony
- Love letter/wine chest ceremony
- Hockey stick archway for the recessional
- Special family pets included
- Poems, blessings or readings (a way to incorporate other languages and special people into the ceremony)
- Incorporate other languages into the ceremony
- Incorporate cultural and ethnic options
- Same-sex and gender-neutral ceremonies
- What has meaning to you both? What would you like?
Your wedding – Your vision!